We’ve moved out of our house! And our renters have moved in! But we’re still in Ohio — until the kids finish school next week.
Oh, and I’m just a wee-bit tired.
So without further ado:
Debt Balances as of the End of May 2011:
- First Mortgage: $168,091.46
- Credit Card Transfer: $21,950.50
- Rental Property: $104,783.76
Total Debt: $295,894.41
This is a difference of -$1,068.69 in principle from the $295,894.41 owed in primary and rental mortgage debt* at the end of April.
*The credit card transfer used to be our second mortgage.
- First Mortgage: $1641.58
- Credit Card Transfer #1: $0 due –> $551.50 paid
- Rental Property: $698.00
Total Monthly Payments: $2,891.08
$1822.39 of those payments went toward interest.
I still hate typing that out in black and white.
And now it’s your turn! Grab the button up above for your own post, and link away! (If you are reading this on email, you will need to click through to the blog to view the linky-linky.) Don’t forget to link to your post, not just your blog url. And don’t forget to visit the other links! Let’s all encourage each other along in our financial journeys! Happy number crunching!
- BI 045: Freedom Trumps Money David Choe By Buck Inspire
- Black Coffee: Why Nobody is Buying Venezuela’s Economic ‘Poo Poo’ Platter By Len Penzo
- Weekend Rambling – May 18 By Justin
- Epic Link Time By MD
- $20 Camping World Gift Card to Test Drive RV Plus Free Night of Camping to Join Good Sam Club By MaximizingMoney.com