Debt Balances as of the End of April 2011:
- First Mortgage: $168,292.32
- Credit Card Transfer #1: $22,502.00
- Credit Card Transfer #2: $0 !!!
- Rental Property: $105,100.09
Total Debt: $295,894.41
This is a difference of -$4,661.21 in principle from the $300,555.62 owed in primary and rental mortgage debt* at the end of March.
I just have to point out that we finally got it under $300,000!!!!!
(With a little help from our tax return!)
*The credit card transfers used to be our second mortgage.
- First Mortgage: $1641.58
- Credit Card Transfer #1: $208.00
- Credit Card Transfer #2: $0 (no minimum payment has ever been due, because they didn’t want us to pay it off too early. But we didn’t play their game! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
- Rental Property: $698.00
Total Monthly Payments: $2,547.58
Plus Credit Card Transfer #2 Pay-Off: $3930.03
$1816.40 of those payments went toward interest.
I still hate typing that out in black and white.
And now it’s your turn! Grab the button up above for your own post, and link away! (If you are reading this on email, you will need to click through to the blog to view the linky-linky.) Don’t forget to link to your post, not just your blog url. Happy number crunching!
- Has Your Home Offered You A Solid Return So Far? By Miranda Marquit
- Why I Dislike Investing In The Stock Market Even In Good Times By Financial Samurai
- How To Save Money When Setting Up A New Home By email@example.com (My Personal Finance Journey)
- Prayers for Oklahoma By Kelly
- Extreme Bedroom Style Makeovers Revealed By Little House