I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Easter Sunday! The kids and I are visiting family now after a long but uneventful road trip, which I undoubtedly will be blogging more about further along in the week.
Many of you have noticed that I like to share some “Good Reads” with you guys once a week or so. These are usually blog posts that I have enjoyed and found pertinent to the theme of this blog. Some weeks I share more than others… Usually simply because some weeks I am able to do more reading than others! Not at all because there isn’t more out there worth reading…
Because there really is so much out there and so much knowledge to glean from others’ personal finance experiences. I highly encourage you to check out more blogs as you can, and to feel free to share others I may not be aware of in the comments below.
Simple Life in France: Who’s afraid of a big, bad mortgage?
The Simple Dollar: Balancing Money and Time
Deliver Away Debt: Discipline Your Way Out of Debt
The Simple Dollar: You’ll Never Get Ahead With Resentment, Jealousy, and Hate Inside You ~ most excellent
The Simple Dollar: Personal Finance and the Path of Least Resistance
- 4 Little-Known Benefits of Disability Insurance By Kevin
- Debt Solutions By WellHeeled
- Weekly Favorites, Gratitude, and Giveaways #109 By Crystal @ BFS
- BI 045: Freedom Trumps Money David Choe By Buck Inspire
- Black Coffee: Why Nobody is Buying Venezuela’s Economic ‘Poo Poo’ Platter By Len Penzo