(She also gets upset if I try to “give” them back.)
But the stuff has been spilling over…
BEFORE:When we lived in Italy, we splurged and got ourselves some new bedroom furniture. New to us anyway — it’s actually very old, antique (sorry, redundant?) furniture originally from the Napoli region, over 100 years old with original Carrara marble tops. The Hubs uses the dresser, while I have a matching wardrobe. Which means I also use the dresser top. It’s a shame to cover it up like this!
AFTER:Much better! Just don’t look too closely at the pile next to the dresser. That’s some future Goodwill inventory that I will schlep out there (And a future Itch to Pitch post?). Very soon. Small moves, Ellie.
(And don’t worry about my daughter; the stuffed animals now perch very happily on my nightstand.)
- OUCH! Painful Landscaping Quote Means I Developed an Alternate Plan By Crystal @ BFS
- Blue Cash Preferred ® Card from American Express Review – More Cash Back By Glen Craig
- Friday Links By Tom Drake
- Frugal Confessions Friday – Frugal Living By FruGal
- Telhio Credit Union $200 Personal and Business Checking Account Bonuses in Ohio By MaximizingMoney.com