Sparklers — $0 (Thanks, Erin!)
One flag ~ $7.50 (I’m ashamed to admit we had never displayed one before.)
And two funnel cakes: $10.00. An absolute scam, but the ultimate Americana necessity.
(A video highlights these instead of a photo. It’s 57 seconds long. Complete with the potty dance and Big Band music in the background. You gotta love it.)
Total for one 4th of July ~ $67
I think we held up fairly well! How did you all make out?
Regardless of how much you spend, I hope you all are enjoying a wonderful American holiday with family and friends!
- How Credit Cards Are Paying For My Birthday Party in Vegas By John
- My First YouTube Video – PLUSH Show 2013 By Buck Inspire
- Why Millionaires Drive Old Cars By Jackie Beck
- Have a Budget Account – To Keep You From Raiding Your Emergency Fund By Kevin M
- This Summer I’m Telling My Kids to Charge It! By firstname.lastname@example.org (My Personal Finance Journey)